Posted by My City Moms on Monday, January 31st, 2011 at 12:12 pm
Head over to Shutterfly because right now you can get a free 5×7 greeting card or 5×7 stationery card when you use promo code CARD4U at checkout. You will have to pay $0.99 in s&h but this is a great way to make a personalized Valentines Day card for less then you can get in the store! Offer ends February 1st.
PLUS new members get 50 FREE 4×6 prints when they join!
Posted by My City Moms on Thursday, July 9th, 2009 at 1:48 am
Registering for Freebies is fun but you also have to protect yourself when you are giving out your information. Here are some tips!
* Read the fine print on all free stuff offers, Do Not register if they ask for a required survey, gold card offer, promotion requirements, or your credit card information.
* Set up a specific email account to register for your free items. Gmail and AOL are both free.
* Free Stuff sites Do Not need your phone number. If they say it is mandatory use something other than your own.
* Free Stuff sites also Do Not need your birth date. I never use mine when registering for free items. Unless it’s, ‘free for your birthday items.’
* Also using Google’s Autofill Program is a lifesaver, while you are filling out the sample form click on Autofill and fill out the form if you haven’t previously or you can use this resource, “How to Use The Google Toolbar Autofill Option.”
* I have registered for all of the free items that you will find on My City Mommy without having any problems. Unless Otherwise Noted.
Keep up with the freebies coupons and deals! Subscribe now!