If you are unable to view the video above check it out on YouTube!
Posts Tagged ‘365 Ways To Save Videos’
Posted by My City Moms on Wednesday, April 4th, 2012 at 4:20 pm
Posted by My City Moms on Monday, March 19th, 2012 at 1:07 pm
Posted by My City Moms on Monday, March 12th, 2012 at 12:31 pm
There is nothing better then getting a ton of freebies on your birthday! Even if your birthday is months away start signing up now so you can get these free offers in your inbox
Click on the Restaurant to register:
- Applebees- Free dessert and song.
- Anheuser Bush – Free Beer
- Arby’s – Free 12 oz shake, plus coupons year round.
- Back Yard Burgers - Free cobbler with any purchase
- Baskin Robbins - Get a free ice cream treat if you sign up for their Birthday Club.
- Beef O’ Bradys - Free dessert with entree purchase
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream – Become a Chunk Spelunker and receive free scoop of ice cream!
- Bob Evans – Free kids meal for kids under the age of 12.
- Boston Market – Free kids B-Day meal coupon for kids under 12 and coupons online for their various entrees. ~ the page is under construction currently…
- Buffalo Wild Wings – free dessert with a $5 purchase, join the Buffalo Circle.
- Burger King – Free kids meal to all kids club members.
- California Pizza Kitchen – Free kids meal during the month of their birthday, sign up first.
- Captain D’s – Free kids meal and birthday greeting. Join the D’s club and receive a coupon for free Fish and Fries or a free Chicken and Fries!
- Chevy’s – Free dessert.
- Chili’s – Join Chips N Giggles for a free Brownie Sundae with your entree purchase.
- Coldstone Creamery – Join now for a free ice cream.
- Country Buffet – Join the Mega Bar Meal club and get not only a free meal on your birthday, but a free meal just for signing up!
- Cracker Barrel - Free dessert, you just have to be there…
- Culvers – Free sundae as well as a few printable coupons when you first sign up.
- Dairy Queen – Free Blizzard
- Del Taco – Free premium shake when you join the raving fan e-club, plus 2 chicken tacos for joining.
- Denny’s - Kids eat free on their birthday, Adults receive a free Grand Slam.
- Famous Daves – Join the P.I.G. club for a free birthday meal. KC is the closest to STL.
- Fazolis - Free Dessert
- Fudruckers – Join the Fudds Club for discounts and a free shake with purchase on your birthday.
- Great American Cookies – Free slice of cookie cake!
- Happy Joes - Join the e-club and receive free ice cream the siren, and Happy Birthday sung by everyone.
- Hodaks - Free meal on your actual birthday, nothing to sign up for.
- Hometown Buffet – Join the Mega Bar Meal club and get not only a free meal on your birthday, but a free meal just for signing up!
- Hooters – 10 free wings!
- Houlihan’s - Free entree up to $15
- Jack In The Box, free dessert on your birthday, you have to register.
- Jake’s Steaks- buy 1 dinner get 1 free during your birthday month.
- Joe’s Crab Shack – free appetizer with purchase of 2 entree’s, join Joemail.
- Kobe Steak House – Free dinner anytime during your birthday month when you sign up for the rewards club.
- Lone Star Steakhouse - join the Eclub for a free meal, you will also notice a Kids Eat free deal when you sign up.
- Macaroni Grill – Free dessert plus a song. If you join the Mac Pack you receive a free appetizer for your next visit.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy – join the e-mail list and receive free dessert redeemable during your birthday month
- Maggie Moos – Free Ice Cream Cone
- Mimis Cafe – Free entree with your purchase of an entree and 2 drinks
- Modesto- Free tapia, plus a free tapia for signing up and on your anniversary.
- Noodles & Company – Sign up for their newsletter and they’ll send a coupon for a free meal for your birthday.
- O’Charley’s - Sign Up for the E-Club news and receive $5 off of your $20 purchase
- Old Country Buffet – Join the Mega Bar Meal club and get not only a free meal on your birthday, but a free meal just for signing up!
- Old Spaghetti Factory – Free kids meal on your birthday, 12 and under.
- Orange Julius – Free 20 oz Julius Fruit Smoothie.
- On the Border – free coupon
- Outback Steakhouse - Free dessert or appetizer.
- Penn Station – Free Sandwich just for signing up and coupons on your birthday and throughout the year.
- Perkin’s - Free bakery goodie on birthdays for kids under 12.
- Pretzel Time, Pretzel Maker, free pretzel bites.
- P.F. Chang’s – Free cake or cheesecake via their e-mail list.
- Qdoba – Join the eClub for a free burrito.
- Quizno’s - Join their mailing list for a free cookie.
- Red Lobster – Free slice of cake if you join their Overboard Club.
- Red Robin – Free Gourmet Burger if you sign up for the E-club.
- Ruby Tuesday - Free Burger!
- Ryan’s - Join the Mega Bar Meal club and get not only a free meal on your birthday, but a free meal just for signing up!
- Schlotskys - free small or regular Sandwich
- Shoney’s - Free kids meal.
- Smoothie King - Free 20 oz Smoothie, Join the Kingdom.
- Spaghetti Warehouse – Sign up for a free Spaghetti and Spumoni Sundae
- Sonic - Free Wacky Pack Kid’s Meal. Sonic- For Adults just sign up and receive your choice of Tots, a Cream Slush or a Medium Drink.
- Souper Salad – Join their Souper Salad Club and they’ll e-mail you a coupon for free lunch or dinner buffet
- Starbucks - free drink
- Steak ‘n Shake - Free Burger and Cheese Fries
- Taco Bell - Free combo meal of your choice with photo id and proof of your birthdate.
- Texas Roadhouse – Become a Texas Roadie and go to the Texas Roadhouse to receive a free ride on the birthday saddle on your birthday. Adults get a free appetizer or sidekick of ribs and Kids get a free Kids Meal
- TGI Friday’s – Free dessert with the purchase of an entree when you sign up for Friday’s e-club. You also receive a free appetizer just for signing up!
- The Boathouse Forest Park- Shipwreck Sundae or a gift certificate for a free boat ride.
- The Drunken Fish- Coupon for a bottle of wine during your birthday and anniversary month.
- The Melting Pot- Free dessert coupon during your birthday month, plus extras throughout the year.
- Tony Roma’s – Free dinner or dessert on your birthday when you become a Roma’s Rib Expert.
- Uno’s Pizza – Sign up and get a free personal pizza on your birthday.
- Wendy’s – Receive a free treat on your birthday when register for Wendy Mail, plus a $1 coupon.
Other Birthday Goodies:
- AMF - free bowling game
- Aveda- Personal Blends Perfume or Body Care Product, worth up to $25.
- Brunswick Bowling - 2 free games
- Dave And Busters – $5 in game play, plus $10 in game play just for signing up.
- Disney Movie Rewards - free movie
- Disney Theme Parks – Free admission to either Disney Land or Disney World on your birthday.
- DSW Shoes - free $10 gift certificate
- Kmart Kids Birthday Club
- Ringling Brothers Circus – Sign your newborn up for a free ticket voucher to the circus that never expires.
- Toys R Us - Sign up and once your child’s birthday rolls around, they will receive a personalized letter in the mail. Plus, you can bring them in for a hat, balloon, their birthday announced over the loudspeaker and a greeting from all of the employees!
- Monkey Jo’s - Sign up for the to become a member and receive Free Admission your birthday week!
- Journeys Kidz - 15$ off on your birthday, 12 and under to sign up.
- Limited Too- Sign up with the email club and receive 20% off for your birthday.
- Olan Mills – Free Portrait Package, when you join the Birthday Club.
- Target - Check out Kids Birthday Central full of free gifts, tips, and coupons.
- The Children’s Place – Register for their Birthday Club and receive 15% off on yours and your child’s birthday.
- DSW Rewards - Birthday Coupon when you join.
- Hollywood Video – free rental on your birthday, and free rentals to everyone else on your account.
- Sephora Beauty Insiders - Super Shimmer Lip Gloss Trio
If you know of more please pass them on!
Posted by My City Moms on Thursday, March 8th, 2012 at 2:08 pm
With Gas prices going up and up, we need to be creative in how we save! Here are 8 ways that you can save a little extra at the pump!
1.) Use a STP Gas treatment:
This much-lauded additive cleans your engine and fuel intake system while fighting fuel-line freeze, thus boosting your car’s performance and mileage. You should use it a few times to see full benefits, but you will: at least 10% improved mileage, all while protecting your engine.
2.) Inflate those tires:
Countless studies have shown that cars with properly inflated and balanced tires get better gas mileage — around 3.3%, according to government stats.
3.) Change your oil, and put the right oil in:
This is key for older cars especially, which in many cases will benefit from using 5W-30 motor oil.
4.) Buy low-octane gasoline:
Unless your car specifically requires premium, skip it and go for low-octane fuel.
5.) Use MurphyUSA’s smartphone app to find the cheapest prices instead of driving around looking for the best deal.
7.) Car Pool or Walk...this seems obvious!
8.) Check the signs – some places allow you to pay CASH for a discounted price
Don’t forget the lowest prices on gas in Saint Louis are always posted on STL Mommy.
If you are unable to view the video above check it out on YouTube.
Posted by My City Moms on Tuesday, March 6th, 2012 at 7:10 pm
It’s March so it’s time to start talking about what we should buy this month. One thing to keep your eyes on in the stores is the Frozen Food Section. Since March is National Frozen Food Month we will see deep discounts on frozen products and new coupons will be filtering in.
The second item to look for is gardening tools. It’s almost time to start working on our gardens and this month is a great time to pick up many of the items that you will need for the season. Check the clearance sections of your stores for the best values.
Easter items are on sale including: candies, eggs, and ham so buy now instead of right before the holiday hits to keep a little extra cash in your pocket book.
And lastly luggage deals are hot this month so if you are buying luggage for the graduate or planning a trip this year then grab your luggage now instead of later.
Posted by My City Moms on Wednesday, February 29th, 2012 at 2:46 pm
Stores do through research to see how we as consumers shop. One thing that they use to their advantage is our average height and they place the items that “they” want us to purchase at this level. So to be a little smarter keep an eye on the items above and below your eye level and you will find that more than not these items are less expensive then the items you see when you are looking straight ahead.
You will also want to keep an eye on the end caps in the store. This is where you will typically find a ton of clearance deals but keep in mind that it is how stores entice us to go into the aisles. The best way to save is by staying clear of the aisles without products that you need on your list.. Just keep on moving!
If you are unable to view the video above you can watch it on YouTube.com.
Posted by My City Moms on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012 at 3:21 pm
The My City Mommy Coupon Binder includes:
Getting Started Guide:
-How To Set Up Your Binder
-How To Use The Shopping Organizer pages
-How To Use The Menu Planner and Price Tracker Sheets
-Coupon Lingo & Abbreviations Explained
-5 double-sided Shopping Organizer pages. Use these to plan out your shopping trips with every detail you could need.
-5 double-sided Menu Planner pages. Use these to plan your menus for each week.
-2 double-sided Price Tracker sheets. Use these to determine what are good, great and stock up prices for the items that your family uses according to your location and specific stores.
-A sheet of adhesive labels. Use these for your pocket dividers and coupon category pages with over 40 preprinted labels and more blank ones for you to customize for a total of 80.
-5 sturdy poly material double pocket, tabbed store dividers. Use one for each of your favorite stores to keep your store ads, coupon booklets and more all together.
-15 pages to organize your clipped coupons. You have the choice of 3 slot pages, 9 slot pages or a combination of both. All are clear, highest quality, top loading BCW pages
-1 sturdy plastic 3 ring pocket. It velcros closed to keep unfiled or unclipped coupons secure.
If you are unable to view the video above view it on YouTube!
Posted by My City Moms on Tuesday, February 21st, 2012 at 1:54 pm
Taxes are rolling in to many accounts and as tempting as it is to use the money on something that you want it’s important to really think about what you want to do with your return.
A few options:
-Pay down the interest on your Credit Cards
-Pay down the interest on your Student Loans
-Start an emergency fund – or add to your emergency fund
You will be thankful in the long run that you spend the money wisely…
If you haven’t completed your taxes yet of course here are some inexpensive options for simple returns:
What are you doing with your tax return?
Posted by My City Moms on Monday, February 20th, 2012 at 1:53 pm
One way to save on your groceries is by Meal Planning! Create a sheet for the week that shows your breakfast, lunches, dinners and snacks! Then plan the meals for the week based on the sales in the store and the items in your pantry. You can find this weeks sales by checking out out Grocery and Drug Store tab as well as using your local sales flyers.
Then pick an item like Chicken and use sites like Recipes.com to make dishes out of the sales items or items you have on stock in your very own pantry.
If you are unable to view the video above you can view it on YouTube.
Posted by My City Moms on Sunday, February 19th, 2012 at 11:19 am
Sign up for VocalPoint for new free full size samples and coupons! They have also added RSVP Vocal Point so you can have fun parties in your home (with VocalPoint) providing all of the supplies!
NOTE: Sorry everyone I’ve been sick- I know I sound awful.. hopefully next week will be better!